Dreams are the answers to questions that we haven’t yet figured out how to ask – Unknown
- God-fearing Woman Generation!
Career and Education
- Conquer these challenges as Chinese Expatriate Personal Assistant – ✓
- Back on track, to Communication / PR world – ✓
- Go deeper and higher as PR in this giant-consumer-company.
- Find a freelance job/own business.
- Take master degree. Have not decided the major, but I think it will be communication. Hope I can get scholarship abroad.
- Own a PR consultant based on Christian values, together with my dear friends. I am sure now God put all of us in different fields so that later we can make it.
- Lecturing. 🙂
- Writing, writing, writing!
- Start to share the Word by writing somewhere seriously.
- Join DATE community – ✓
- Try new stuff : surfing, diving, cruise, snowboard, parasailing, bungee jumping, skating, climbing!
- Watch NBA/World Cup Finals LIVE!
- Dance in the rain!
- Israel trip!
- Make many new great friends, yet still keep in touch with besties: BigFams, MyRock, Ilkom Girls, ISBS, Highschool friends, etc. !
- Learn to cook.
- Learn to drive a car and motorcycle.
- Learn about make up, and upgrade my appearance. :p
- Learn photography, and have my own DSLR camera!
- Get in shape and stay in shape.. I think, have routine exercise is good enough..
- Buy a nice vehicle on my own
- Keep writing, and maybe make my own poetry or short story book.